Organization Development Consultant training, Spring, 2010.
Getting to know an OD (organization development) process through experiential learning, with CONCORDIA
This intensive 5-day course provides an excellent opportunity to get acquainted with the process of organizational development (OD). Professional consultants provide a long-lasting learning experience on what it means to be an OD-consultant.
Participants gain an insight on the methodology and approach of Concordia, the company that was the first to introduce OD in Hungary and has been a leader in this field ever since.
Main focuses of the program:
The basics of OD, its story of evolution, its main values, specifics of an OD-consultant role.
The most important steps of the OD-process, with exercises and feedback:
- ENTERING the organization:
- APPROACHING THE CLIENT, the first contacts
- CONTRACTING (content, form and ethics)
- DIAGNOSIS (a mirror-like summary of the organization): Data collection, processing the data, models, and methodology
- FEEDBACK OF THE DIAGNOSIS for the client
- OD-INTERVENTIONS: types, planning, execution
- EVALUATION OF THE OD-PROCESS.
Whom do we recommend this program for?
- Consultants, who would like to refresh their knowledge and get feedback on their professional work and behavior
- Leaders responsible for introducing change processes and responsible for them
- Trainers, who are willing to open towards consultancy
- Those who would like to know more about the process of OD.
The maximum number of participants is 20. Participants are accepted in the order of application!
Who are the trainers?
DR. IMRE LÖVEY is a management consultant and managing partner of CONCORDIA Organization and Management Development Ltd. (he has founded it in 1984.), the founder and first president of Hungarian Organization Development Society (founded in 1986).
He is one of the pioneers of OD and experiential training in the management field in Hungary (started in 1979).
Some of his clients: FORD Motor Co., General Electric - Tungsram, Levi Strauss, SCHNEIDER Group, United Technologies, T-Com, Nokia, Sara Lee, United Biscuits - Győri Keksz, L.L. BEAN - USA etc.).
MÁRIA MLADENECZ has been working in the OD-field for more than 20 years, within Concordia. She participated in the first training in Hungary to become a trainer and OD-consultant. During the past more than 2 decades she has conducted many programs, including the following types:
- Vision forming and vision cascading workshops, large group workshops,
- Leadership skill development programs, also as part of long-term OD-process,
- Complex OD-processes (eg. United Biscuits Győri Keksz, Egri Dohánygyár (Tobacco Factory), NABI, Alcoa, etc.),
- Thematic trainings, such as conflict management, communication, presentation skills, leading meetings, time management etc.,
- She has been a trainer in Concordia’s previous OD-consultant qualification programs,
- She also works as a coach.
When is the program?
Where is the program?
In Budapest, in a location that also provides accomodation for participants on request.
How many participants?
The maximum number of participants is 20. Applications are accepted in the order they arrive.
How do I apply?
For further information and application please write to email@example.com
Looking forward to meeting you,
Mária Mladenecz and Imre Lövey