The underlying idea behind our management development programs is that...
... management is in fact the achieving of aims through others within an organization where the needs for organizational efficiency and for a humanistic workplace are in harmony. To this end managers have to influence the behavior of others by using themselves as well as their own communication in a conscious way – this is one of the most important tools a manager can ever have.
Therefore our programs aim at improving the personal efficiency and effectiveness of managers through developing their knowledge, abilities and attitudes.
The aim of Management Development is...
... to enable functioning managers to recognize the importance of management as a form of art and a profession. We have to make it clear for them that if managers are to comply with the high expectations and challenges, the key to their secret is the attainment of professional management skills.
In the course of a management development process we give managers insight into various management styles and enable them to supplement their theoretical foundations with practical knowledge that they can use in everyday situations. Our aim is therefore twofold: providing theoretical preparedness as well as achieving a skills level application of actual management practices.
Our Management Development programs are offered both as free-standing units and as part of, or a complement to, comprehensive organizational processes. Development is tailored to the actual organizational requirements; programs can be supplemented with executive coaching (individual or team).
Topics that can be touched upon in a management development process include:
- Management Styles / Management and Personality
- Various Levels and Tools of Management Communication
- The Successful Manager – Individual Success and/or Achievement of the Organization
- Components of Success
- Improvement Possibilities – Individual Development Plan
- A Planned Control of Continuous Development – Follow-up Program(s)
- The Managerial Role
- The Role and Importance of Self-Awareness on Management
- Personal Management Style
- Handling Conflicts
- Motivation and Delegation
- Joy and Workaholism in Management
- Empowerment – How Managers can Assist the Formulation of an Efficient Team